Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Comments on and off topic

Since this is a moderated blog, comments come to me for review before they are published. Over the last few days, two people have attempted to leave comments on the "Traditionalism in Norway" posting which I have not published, because the comments had nothing to do with Traditionalism in Norway.

"Sedgwick seems a devoted follower of the Western academic model of reductive empiricism," according to one of these two comments. Well, I suppose I could post something on "The Western academic model" and let people make comments there... but I don't really want to start a public discussion about myself on this blog. However, as always, anyone with anything interesting to say is welcome to email me directly: sedgwick@aucegypt.edu. Please note that I need to get an email directly in able to reply to it; the blog doesn't record the email of a person leaving a comment.

No comments: