A special volume of The Pomegranate will feature articles examining the ways in which Traditionalism has influenced Pagan and occult subcultures. Topics could include:
- Traditionalism and Pagan or esoteric publishing.
- The intersection of Traditionalist ideas with Pagan values and ethics.
- Neofolk music.
- Traditionalism and Polytheism, Reconstructionism and Heathenry.
- Pagan and occult themes in Traditionalist theory.
- The impact of Traditionalist debates in various orders, such as the O.T.O.
- The impact of Traditionalism on historic individuals relevant to Paganism, for example W.B. Yeats or Kathleen Raine.
Please note that while papers may reflect the impact of Traditionalism on the Alt Right or New Right in relationship to these topics, that we would like to ensure that we focus on relevant philosophies and frameworks explicitly inspired by Traditionalism.
If you would like to contribute to this issue of The Pomegranate: The International Journal of Pagan Studies edited by Amy Hale, please submit an abstract of 300-500 words to email@example.com by April 1, 2019. Final Submissions of 5000-8000 words will be due August 1, 2019.